Sunday 24 June 2012

A jump in the right direction...

Lisanne & I both had a nice relaxed morning yesterday, late breakfast then took time getting ready to go to the bowl for our squad at 3pm.

Yesterday was so much better on the lanes! I found a good reaction with my Storm Crossroad after I touched it slightly with a 2000 pad. I opened up with 243 and felt happy with with how I was playing. I followed this with a 208 & 279 - damn you 4pin!! It was then time to move to the other side of the the centre and guess what... My balls hooked up early! This side of the centre is so much hotter so more than likely this is the reason for the change. I panicked and started to fish around for something new that wouldn't hook early and scraped a 181. When I moved lanes again I went back to where I was before and had 205 & 206 for a 6 game total of 1320 which puts me +130 for the 12 games!

After day 1 I was in 106th place, today I made a jump of 42 places to 64th. The cut is 50th and currently it stands at +169

We bowl another 6 games at 8pm (4am UK time) I'm hoping for a block just as good or better than yesterday to give me some chance of making the next cut!! :-)

We had a really fun night last night! Lisanne & I met up with Olivia for some fun :-) we had cocktails, gambled some and played in the arcades! Spent about $10 trying to win a smurf which is worth about $3 but she's cute ;-)

The lanes have started to be installed outside beneath the arch - its gonna be amazing!

Don't have much planned for today, just relax and prepare for the bowling later!

Wish me luck :-) Much Love, J xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment