Thursday 19 April 2012

Queens - Practice


 Today has been a good day!

The sweeper could have been better. But it did help me to relax and get used to the surroundings. I had 572 for 3 games, I was throwing the ball fairly well, I just had a few splits in the last game.

Practice was an hour & 15 minutes on fresh oil for the tournament. I was really happy with how practice went, I found something with 4 of the 5 balls I have with me and felt comfortable on the lanes. The carry didn't seem too great today so may need to make little changes along the way with ball surface and little adjustments to hand & feet positions.

 I have 6 balls with me in total. RotoGrip Defiant, Rotogrip Outlaw, Storm Victory Road Pearl, Storm Nano Pearl, Storm Tropical Heat Solid & a T-Zone plastic.


The centre is lovely - AMF Euless Showplace lanes. 52 HPL Lanes. It's really open and spacious without feeling too formal and uncomfortable. I like it....

After practice today Sandra Andersson http://sandraontheroad.blogg.se/ & I chilled out by the pool for a little while - which was nice :o) We couldn't stay out too long as it was getting too hot and we started to get a little red! The pool is beaut though and as there's not many people about, it was nice & peaceful!!


We then did a bit of shopping & ate at The Cheesecake Factory - YUMMY!!!! So good! I still haven't purchased my Ray Bans :o( I've found the frames I like but the lenses they had were too light #BadTimes

It's 9:25 here now and I'm starting to get sleepy! We have the early squad tomorrow so will bowl at 9am (3pm UK time) so think it's gonna be bath & early bed for me!

Until tomorrow - Sleep good & have your fingers crossed for me :o)

Much Love,

J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment